Get up close and personal with a lobster.
Smell the salt air, feel the gentle breeze against your face, enjoy the thrill of taking a lobster right out of a trap, and savour the experience of a traditional Prince Edward Island lobster supper while aboard the 45-foot fishing boat Top Notch.
Experiences Run Only from July 3rd to the end of August
If interested in September please call us for more info.
- Catch a buoy, haul a trap and band a claw
- Take a turn at the wheel
- Learn how to use today’s modern technologies to fish for lobster
- Delight in Captain Mark’s own personal experiences while fishing for lobster
- Keep your eyes out for sea birds and other marine life as you take in breathe taking views
- Learn first hand how this fourth generation lobster fishing family makes their living on the water
- Savour one of PEI’s true pleasures—fresh lobster
Owned and Operated by
Capt. Mark Jenkins
(the real deal PEI lobster tour with no affiliation with any other boat tour operators)
Experiences made for individuals or couples and families of all ages up to a maximum of 12 people, as to keep your experience as personable as possible.
Afternoon and Evening sailings include a lobster meal, licensed, and Transport Canada approved, Our lobster fishing excursions are an AUTHENTIC Island experience with a GENUINE lobster boat and crew, guaranteed to be a HIGHLIGHT of your vacation.
Ask us about our tuna charters!